Track all your indian stock and mutual fund investments with the touch of a button.
* Select your stock or fund
* Enter transaction date
* Enter transaction amount
* Repeat steps 1 to 3 for all your investments
* Open the app everyday to see your portfolio performance
* Easy to use
* Supports all BSE and NSE stocks (based on closing price only, no live updates)
* Supports all mutual funds including SIP
* Stock and NAV charts
* Track unlimited stocks/funds
* Track total profit/loss
* Track day's gain
* Auto backup and restore
* Export and import your data into a new device
* Export to Excel
* No account, username or password required
* Auto updates once a day (Indian Standard Time)
If you are experiencing problems with the app or have suggestions to improve it, please email us at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Financial data provided in this application is for general informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be relied upon as accurate. The developer does not take any responsibility for its availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness.
My Funds - Portfolio Tracker is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-29. The program can be installed on Android.
My Funds - Portfolio Tracker (version 1.12) has a file size of 2.20 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 519 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.